Through the stringent control of all aspects of the design through manufacturing process we are able to ensure total quality assurance processes are adhered to at all stages.
● The Company warranty all Goods to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 5 years
from the date of sale to the Customer.
● The Warranty covers the cost of repairs or replacement parts. The Goods must return to the Company for inspection. The company may repair or replace faulty components at its discretion.
● This warranty extends the Customer's statutory rights and cannot be construed to diminish such statutory rights.
2. Warranty Extension
● The purchaser may apply for a warranty extension only one time with in first 5year of standard factory warranty period where purchaser can able to choose the warranty extension for (option A- 5year, option B- 10year, option C- 15year) by providing the serial number of the unit along with proof of purchase. So, based on purchaser choice the extended warranty of goods will be done and longest warranty extension is possible up to 20years.
3. Warranty Limitations
● The Warranty is valid only for Goods purchased either directly from the Company or from an authorized reseller of the company.
● The Warranty is not transferable and applies to brand new Goods only.
● Defective parts replaced under Warranty become the property of the Company.
● The Warranty does not cover:
(a) Access or transport costs or Non-Company logo product, or goods and component has exceeded the standard factory warranty period, or Stolen goods;
(b) Consequential damages including but not limited to loss of revenue;
(c) Claims by third parties other than the Customer;
(d) Defects of installation or Goods damaged because of incorrect installation not followed installation guideline. (Except where the installation is performed by the Company)
(e) Items ancillary to installation not supplied by the Company;
(f) Duties, import/export fees or costs and other general administrative costs;
(g) Damage to Goods caused by misuse, improper handling or unauthorized modification to Goods, or unauthorized person modify Goods safety protection parameters;
(h) Loss or damage occurring whilst in transportation done by customer;
(i) Damage due to Accidental or intentional or due to natural calamities disaster like (water flooding, earthquake, landslide, snowfall) or any other act of God;
(j) Any Goods described in a quotation or delivery note as 'ex-display' or ‘reconditioned’. (A separate Warranty extension may have been issued to cover such Goods.)
(k) Damage due to External Factors such as, Lighting Surges, Fire, AC voltage surges, PV module MC-4 connector or string cable got damage or cut or short in field due to lack of O&M activities, wrong design and calculation estimated for installation like (Cables, AC Breakers, DCDB box), wrong size of PE (Ground) cable connection not as per installation manual.
Service person, travel and delivery (to and from customer site) will be charged if goods returned found to be not faulty following a warranty claim.
4. Warranty Claims Procedure
To make a warranty claim the following information needs to be provided:
● Completed RTM/RMA Inspection Form
● Product Model (ie. Solis 1.5kW) and Product Serial Number (ie. A1110011)
● Copy of the invoice for the inverter
● Copy of the installation report and installation certificate
The authorized reseller will liaise with the Company regarding repair or replacement. The cost of repair or replacement will be borne by the Company provided the Warranty has been validated and the Warranty period has not expired. Where repairs must be carried out at the Company's headquarters, the Company will endeavor to minimize the down time for the Goods.
All rights reserved by Ginlong Technologies Co., Ltd.. This information is subject to changes without notice.